| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in N’Guigmi in October is very hot at 29.4 °C (84.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.4 °C (99.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 15.9 °C (28.6 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry. An airy 0.6mm (0in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the N’Guigmi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in N’Guigmi, Niger
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding N’Guigmi:
- Bilma, Niger - 493.4 kms (306.6 miles) N
- Agadez, Niger - 627.2 kms (389.8 miles) WNW
- Zinder, Niger - 448.9 kms (279 miles) W
- Maradi, Niger - 657.1 kms (408.3 miles) W
- Maine Soroa, Niger - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) SW
- Magaria, Niger - 476.4 kms (296 miles) WSW
- Kano, Nigeria - 553.3 kms (343.8 miles) WSW
- Maiduguri, Nigeria - 266.9 kms (165.8 miles) S
- Jos, Nigeria - 669.1 kms (415.8 miles) SW
- Yola, Nigeria - 562.3 kms (349.4 miles) S